Professional Scrum Master II, 5-6 of July
с 05.07.2019 по 06.07.2019
Начало в 10:00
|До начала осталось:|
Professional Scrum Master II, 5-6 of July
Are you a Scrum Master willing to develop yourself?
Do you feel that peer mentoring does not really help?
Have you got the questions that don’t have direct answers in Scrum Guide?
Too often, real experience is far from theory. That is why Scrum.org has developed a course for experienced Scrum Masters, and BrainRain is happy to host it in Ukraine for the first time. The course is ideal for the Scrum Masters with over 1 year of practice and gives access to professional certification that is well-recognized and respected all over the world: https://www.scrum.org/professional-scrum-master-ii-certification.
What You Will Receive
- Scrum.org training materials in English
- Consulting session within 8 weeks after the training (1 hour)
- Voucher for PSM II exam
- 40% costs reduction for PSM III exam
- Comfortable classroom with catering including lunch and coffee breaks.
What You Will Learn
Unlike the Professional Scrum Master (PSM) course which focuses on how to use Scrum, the Scrum framework and the role of the Scrum Master, PSM II is an advanced course helping students to understand the stances that characterize an effective Scrum Master and servant-leader while diving deep into how they serve the Development Team, Product Owner and organization.
Over the 2 days, students will learn about areas critical to growing as a successful Scrum Master such as:
- The Scrum Master as a Teacher
- The Scrum Master as a Coach & Mentor
- The Scrum Master as a Facilitator
- The Scrum Master as a Change Agent
As a Scrum Master, being able to identify, and effectively apply, which stance would benefit your team the most depending on the situation or circumstance could prove to be the key to the success of your team.
Throughout the class, your PST will provide stories, exercises, facilitation techniques (such as “Liberating Structures”), resources and more. There will also be time in class for the Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) to provide coaching on challenges that you and your classmates may be experiencing today or may in the future.
- What practices, tools, skills and stances make an effective Scrum Master
- How the Scrum principles and values help guide Scrum Masters in the decisions they make
- How the Scrum Master acts as a servant-leader and improves their ability in this role
- What the Scrum Master can do to support Development Teams and Product Owners to become more effective
- Ways that the Scrum Master can help to change the environment making it more conducive for Scrum Teams to be successful with greater agility
- Provide tips and techniques for the Scrum Master to work with the rest of the organization in support of their Scrum Teams
- Effects on the organization of a successful Scrum Master
- Dealing with complexity and servant leadership
- Dealing with team conflict
- Removing impediments
- Facilitation techniques
- The Importance of a «Done» Increment
- The Sprint Goal
- Refresh the purpose of the Scrum Events
- The role of management in Scrum
- Successful product delivery
- Measurement in Scrum
- How to support the Product Owner
- Understanding the challenges of middle management
- Scrum Master as a change agent.
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Master II course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) assessment, and are also entitled to a 40% discount on the PSM III assessment. These industry-recognized PSM certifications require a minimum passing score.
Magdalena Firlit is the Scrum.org Professional Scrum Trainer. She serves also an Agile Coach, university lecturer (Agile Leadership), mentor, life and business coach.
Magdalena has had over 19 years of professional experience and 14 years in IT environment. She has been teaching professionally people since 2014. She specializes in Agile transformation and support for business during a change. Magdalena cooperates with large and medium companies and with all levels (from C-level to Team level). She provides courses and workshops related to Agile, Scrum, Kanban, and soft skills. She is present as a speaker at conferences, meetups, and workshops.
See more about her at http://magdalenafirlit.com